Save the Date – 2016 DfDD will be on the 13th October
What is DFDD:
One day every year we ask fellow members of the financial community to join us in an effort to support people living in desperate need. Thus far we have raised over £3m since inception.
This year funds raised will go towards the very worthwhile efforts of WeSeeHope, Justice and Care and the Selby Trust. These charities work tirelessly towards improving the lives of those less fortunate than ourselves around the world.
You can help by either trading with Mako Financial Markets or Mako Trading or making a single pledge:
- Donate fees or brokerage generated on the day
- Donate the services you usually provide to Mako
- Make a straightforward one-off donation.
All funds raised go to our charity partners’ life-changing projects.
The money donated will have a big impact;
- £10 can help run after school clubs and Saturday morning workshops.
- £50 has helped two friends start a business grinding and selling paprika, enabling them to use the profits to set up their community phone booth.
To donate or find out more, please contact our charity committee firstname.lastname@example.org